curahan hati...

bila aku mati....
taburkan bunga di pusaraku...
bisikkan satu doa al-fatihah...
ingatlah akan kebaikanku...
padamkan segala keaibanku..
damaikanku dengan bacaan yaasin...
dan ingatlah kembali...
akukah lelaki itu....???

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Day after day, finally i found the answer.....

-have you ever felt so alone  and nothing makes sense?
-well thats how i feel right now...
-i feel  like im facing everthing myself..
-with nothing but tears and and a fake smile...
-a sad thing in life is that sometimes you meet someone who means a lot to you..
-only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be..
-and you just have to let go..
-sad are only those who understand....
-you always there for me....
-but now,you want me to stand alone???
-how do you heal a broken heart??
-i have no idea where to start because everthing i do reminds me of you....
-but when i was read this quotes"if you love somebody,let them go,if they return,they were always yours"
-"but if they dont,they never were"
-i realize that i must force myself to forget u.....
-i must let you go....
-dont worry about me anymore syira....
-i will take care of myself....
-may you live all the days of your life...
-i also have a new formula in my life...
-i have learnt from Cart Grant...
-the formula for living is quite simple...
-you get up in the morning..
-and you go to bed at night..
-in between syira,i occupy myself as best i can....
-thanks for everthing....
-i dont want say goodbyes to you...but i must say farewell syira..enjoy your life there...:(

No comments:

Post a Comment